Higher Education Assam Scholarship 2023 : The Directorate of Higher Education, Assam (DHE) published notification to invite online application from the Degree and Master’s Degree pursuing candidates to have financial benefit under DHE Combined Merit Scholarship (Degree and Mater Degree) Scheme 2023-24. Under this Higher Education Assam Scholarship 2023, selected individual will get Rs. 450/- per month for Under Graduate (UG) and Rs. 500/- per month for Post Graduate (PG) students.
Please read the complete article to know Higher Education Assam Scholarship 2023, Application process, application date and eligibility etc.
- 1 Higher Education Assam Scholarship 2023 Short Details
- 2 About Higher Education Assam Scholarship
- 3 Higher Education Assam Scholarship – Eligibility
- 4 How to Apply For Higher Education Assam Scholarship
- 5 Documents Required to apply
- 6 Important Dates of Higher Education Assam Scholarship
- 7 Important Links
- 8 FAQs
Higher Education Assam Scholarship 2023 Short Details
|Article Name||Higher Education Assam Scholarship 2023|
|Department||Directorate of Higher Education, Assam|
|Article Type||Scholarship Notification|
|Application Dates||1-11-2023 to 30-11-2023|
About Higher Education Assam Scholarship
The Higher Education Assam Scholarship is a excellent initiative by the Directorate of Higher Education to encourage the students to pursue the higher education. By this scholarship scheme the selected students will be given financial aid to meet their academic requirements.
Under DHE Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023-24, candidates will get the follow financial benefits as per the academic course they are pursuing-
- Rs. 450/- per month for Under Graduate (UG) students
- Rs. 500/- per month for Post Graduate (PG)
Also Read : PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023
Higher Education Assam Scholarship – Eligibility
There are curtain eligibility criteria’s has been set get the Higher Education Assam Scholarship. Please check them below-
- Courses Eligible : Under Graduate (UG) & Post Graduate (PG)
- Candidate should be a Parmanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates should have their own Bank Account.
Minimum Marks Required to Apply
- For Under Graduate courses: Candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks in HS Exams.
- For Post Graduate courses: Candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks in his/her Graduation/Degree exams.
How to Apply For Higher Education Assam Scholarship
Candidates are requested to submit their online application to apply for Higher Education Assam Scholarship at https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/. Here we have shared the step by step process to apply-
- Go to the Important Links section below.
- Click on the Online application Link.
- You will be redirected to the Official application portal.
- There you have to register yourself to apply.
- Once registered, sign in and start filling the online form carefully.
- Upload the necesary documents.
- Finally submit the aplication and take a print out of the application submitted.
Documents Required to apply
The following documents to be required to upload while applying for Higher Education Assam Scholarship, under DHE, Assam. So ensure to keep handy during the application proces.
- Domicile Certificate from Deputy Commissioner or Sub Divisional Officer.
- Educational Certificates from the Head of the Institution.
- All Educational Certificates and Marksheets.
- Age proof document.
- Students Sign and Photo.
- Caste Certificate (as applicable)
Important Dates of Higher Education Assam Scholarship
- Online Application Start Date – 1st Nov. 2023
- Online Application Last Date – 30th Nov. 2023
- Publishing of Merit List – Notify Later
|Online Apply Link||01-11-2023|
|Student’s Login Link||01-11-2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|User Manual||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Higher Education Assam Scholarship Selection Process
As per the notification, the selection link/ merit list will be published purely based on the merit of the academics.
Q. What is the last date to apply DHE scholarship for UG and PG Students?
Ans: Last Date – 30th November 2023.