PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 : On 17th September 2023, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced this PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 during an event at YashoBhoomi Convention Center (also known as India International Convention and Expo Centre), located in Dwarka. Read this complete article to no more about PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 eligibility, apply process, required details and other staff.
- 1 PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Highlights
- 2 PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Apply Date
- 3 Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Scheme
- 4 Document Required to Apply PM Vishwakarma Scheme
- 5 How to Apply PM Vishwakarma Scheme
- 6 FAQs.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023|
|Scheme launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.|
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Launched on||15th August 2023|
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Date||17th September 2023.|
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Beneficiaries||SC/ ST/ OBC Women/ Transgender and Economic Weak Category Person.|
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme Budget||13,000 to 15,000 Crore|
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Budget||₹13,000 – ₹15,000 Crore.|
|Location||All Over India.|
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme Official Website||https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in|
PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Apply Date
The PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 online application has been already started from dated 17th September 2023. The person want benefitted from the scheme should apply online as soon as possible to avoid the last minutes hassle.
Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Scheme
The government have launched this scheme for the Indian artisans and craftspeople who will get several benefits from this scheme. We have shared some benefits here.
- Financial Support : The personal is supposed to get loan of Rs 1,00,000/- In the initial level which a low interest rate of 5%. The person will also get Rs 2,00,000 loan in the second phase if after the clear of the first loan.
- Skill Training : Under this PM Vishwakarma Scheme, the traditional artisans will have the golden opportunity to enhance their skill to the next level by Skill training offered by the Government. The training is designed according to the needs of needs of various artisans, including carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, and more.
- Employment Opportunities : The PM Vishwakarma Scheme, also aims to help the people, so that they get jobs in their respective field after completion the training. Also as per the update, the during new vacancy opening the trained people will be preferred, as the government is likely to provide 15,000 jobs annually.
- Daily Earning during Training : The Prime Minister Vishwakarma Scheme also to provide daily earning opportunity to the people during the training period. As the govt. is planning to provide training to the applicant of the PM Vishwakarma Scheme, so apart from the scheme benefit, the people will also get Rs 500/- daily for attending the Skill Enhancement Training.
Document Required to Apply PM Vishwakarma Scheme
The following documents are required to submit the online application for PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card Number, PAN Card Number, and Other Details
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account and Passbook Details
How to Apply PM Vishwakarma Scheme
Below are the steps to apply PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023,
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Go to the irect application link available.
- You will be redirected to the official PM Vishwakarma Portal.
- In the portal you will get the APPLY NOW button for online application.
- Applicants biometric authentication will be required to apply.
- After authentication, online application form to be submitted.
- Upload the necessary dicuments and photo,
- Fianlly, Submit the application.
Q. What is the minimum age to apply PM Vishwakarma Scheme?
Ans: Candidates should be at least 18 years to become eligible.
Q. Is Aadhar card mandatory to apply PM Vishwakarma Scheme?
Ans: Yes, Candidates should authenticate to apply with Aadhar card.