SBI Recruitment 2023: SBI (State Bank of India) invites online application for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales). Total vacancy is for 8,283 Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates are requested to submit their online application on or before last date December 7th, 2023.
- 1 Important Dates of SBI Recruitment
- 2 SBI Recruitment 2023 short Details
- 3 SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification
- 4 Qualification Required to apply for Junior Associate under SBI
- 5 SBI Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- 6 Junior Associate Post Age Limit
- 7 How to Apply for SBI Recruitment Junior Associate
- 8 SBI Recruitment Junior Associate Application Fee
- 9 SBI Recruitment Links
- 10 SBI Recruitment Junior Associate Selection Process
Important Dates of SBI Recruitment
- Online application Start Date – November 17th, 2023
- Application Last Date – December 7th, 2023
- Preliminary Exam Date – to be notified.
SBI Recruitment 2023 short Details
|SBI Recruitment 2023 Details
|SBI Recruitment 2023
|State Bank of India
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
|All over India
SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification
The SBI recruitment 2023 notification has been published on the official website of State Bank of India on November 17th, 2023. If you want to know more about the vacancy, you can always check out the official notification on the website. We have also linked to the official notification of sbi recruitment 2023 to download.
Qualification Required to apply for Junior Associate under SBI
- Candidate should have a Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- If you are in the final year/semester of your graduation, you are also eligible to apply.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
The salary of the Junior Associate Post of State Bank of India is from 25,000 to 29,000, along with other allowance like DA and HRA. Like other bank jobs in the post the person will also receive provident fund, Pension, Medical Leave and Leave fare. Besides, the promotions provided also add credit to the profile. Does union associates post also eligible to get promotion in In-cadre Promotion & Promotion to Officer cadre.
Junior Associate Post Age Limit
To apply for State Bank of India Junior Associate Post , candidates age has to be between 20 to 28 years as on April 1st, 2023. Candidates should born before 1st August 2003 and not before 2nd August 1995 (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation is as per below –
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment Junior Associate
Candidate interested in applying for the position of Junior Associate under SBI Recruitment can submit the online application from the official application portal https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijaoct23/. For more details and step by step process, you can check below.
- Go to the above-mentioned link of IPBS online SBI recruitment, also you can check it from the below important links section.
- Go to that link and you will be redirected to the official IBPS of website.
- Firstly in this website you have to register yourself email id and mobile number.
- After register you need to login with registration number provided.
- Now select the applied post as SBI Junior Associate and start filling the online application.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application and take a printout of the acknowledgement of application.
SBI Recruitment Junior Associate Application Fee
When submitting the online application for the post of Junior Associates recruitment under SBI candidates will have to pay a certain amount as application fee which is mentioned below-
|SC / ST / PwD Candidates
SBI Recruitment Links
|SBI JA Apply Online Link
|Download Official Notification
|Join Our WhatsApp Channel
|Visit Official Website
SBI Recruitment Junior Associate Selection Process
To clear the following three stages of exams to get selected in the final list.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Test
Preliminary Examination Syllabus
Candidates will have to clear the exam of 100 marks in the Prelims exam. Following are the syllabus –
Main Examination Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for Main Examination.
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude